--Taco Town-- is now in beta! Please let me, Mr.Larry know of anything you would like to see changed, added, or fixed.
--Taco Town-- is a level by LWPeterson. The open beta currently has 9,000 plays, with a rating of 3.85 stars with 61 votes. Effective Shopper is the playable character.
Changes coming in the final version
- Add sound effects when the tacos hit the ground
- Add an opacity fading shadow as the tacos fall
- Add a sound effect as the little boy screams when the taco falls behind him
- Make some of the stores shorter
- Add more stuff in the cave, like props and items
- Use the cop motorcycle at the end more and add more vehicles.
- Make it easer to get out at the end of the cave, maybe a boost or a fan
- Add more trucks and people at the very end of the level
- Make a more 'developed' end screen
- Add a light opacity black art shape to show where the exact ground is at Fersencoff Hills.
- Add some small tents and sheds, commonly seen in an apocylypse. One of these will show exactly where the person will be teleported in the black hole.
- Add some sound effects in the cave
- I will try to fix some issues with the minecarts and cave in general, but this will be hard.
- Add more hats for NPCs, and possibly some clothing.
- Make it so Helicopter Man's hat is not floating.
- Will possibly fix some issues with groups and layers.
- Add more tacos, both interactive killing the player, and non-interactive causing destrucion.
- Fix a shameful spelling error